Wednesday 2 January 2013

I'm back!

It would seem that it's been very nearly a year since I posted anything on this blog - in fact, I'm surprised it's still active!

But, I suppose that's what happens when you become one of the workers instead of being one of those scrounging students! I'm mostly enjoying work - as much as work can be enjoyed. After a week and a bit off over Christmas with the family it's been a bit of a wrench going back today. After all that training I suppose I should put the 'skills' I've learned to good use…oh, and I should be contributing to the house seeing as F has supported us for the best part of five years! Mind you, I still felt like feigning some kind of tropical disease this morning…!

Christmas was very pleasant this year. The boys got some nice presents which they're still enjoying eight days later! Animal mad N bought a corn snake with his Christmas money but current thought suggests that this he may be heading back on account of him being a very grumpy snake.

N also got a Leaf Insect which is a really cool creature. More on this little fella in my next post!


2 comments:

Akelamalu said...

A grumpy snake doesn't sound good!

Dan's Fi-ver said...

It's certainly not good...he's become a bit, well, bitey!